Rezart Alia

Public and Immigration Solicitor
  • 0116 319 4884


Place of birth: Albania
Job Role: Public and Immigration Solicitor
Start Date with Kalsi Solicitors: 04.11.2019
Office based in: London
Languages spoken: Albanian and English
What made you want to practice law: Very bad experience with immigration solicitors in the past. I thought I could do better.


Professional Qualifications:
LLB (Hons) at London South Bank University, London, UK
Legal Practice Course (LPC) at University of Westminster, London, UK
Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme (Senior Immigration Caseworker), Law Society Accreditation Office


Background:Innovative, persuasive, and charismatic solicitor with 6 years’ experience in the field of immigration and public law. During this time, I have gained considerable experience before the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal, High Court, and Court of Appeal, representing a diverse array of clients and presenting my arguments.
I specialise in executing high-profile judicial reviews, thoroughly analysing the validity of legislative actions, complimented by a background challenging Secretary of State for the Home Department (“SSHD”) decisions, many with success. A staunch advocate for my clients, I’ve represented numerous vulnerable individuals to-date and have a strong record for settling matters out of court.
Judicial Review, Asylum and Detention

  • Rezart Alia

    Public and Immigration Solicitor



Spouse & Unmarried Partners

Under the spouse visa it allows non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK where they are married to a British citizen or a person with a UK settled status. Bringing your loved ones to the UK is life-changing.


Children & 7 Year Child Concession

If you are an overstayer and you have a child who has lived in the UK for a continuous seven-year period and / or is British, you may be able to apply for Leave to remain on the basis of your family and private life in the UK.


EEA Nationals

With upcoming changes and the United Kingdom leaving Europe, European citizens and their family members, who are currently living in the UK, may wish to consider obtaining confirmation of your right of residence in the UK under European law.


Long Residency

If you have completed 10 years continuous and lawful residence in the UK, you may apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) under the long residency route. Settling (known as a indefinite leave to remain) means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.


The Rest of the Team